Honghui Zhou, Frank-Peter Theil's ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics PDF
By Honghui Zhou, Frank-Peter Theil
With an emphasis at the basic and sensible elements of ADME for healing proteins, this e-book is helping readers strategize, plan and enforce translational learn for biologic drugs.
• Details state-of-the-art ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion) and PKPD (pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics) modeling for biologic drugs
• Combines theoretical with functional features of ADME in biologic drug discovery and improvement and compares innovator biologics with biosimilar biologics and small molecules with biologics, giving a lessons-learned standpoint
• Includes case stories approximately leveraging ADME to enhance biologics drug improvement for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, pegylated proteins, ADCs, bispecifics, and vaccines
• Presents regulatory expectancies and views for constructing biologic medications in united states, european, and Japan
• Provides mechanistic perception into biodistribution and target-driven pharmacokinetics in vital websites of motion resembling tumors and the brain
Read Online or Download ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development PDF
Similar industrial & technical books
''Over the earlier decade the sphere of chemical engineering has broadened considerably, encompassing quite a lot of topics. in spite of the fact that, the fundamental underlying rules have remained an analogous. to assist readers preserve velocity, this quantity maintains to supply a accomplished advent to the foundations and methods utilized in the sector of chemical, petroleum, and environmental engineering.
Because of the expanding call for for strength iteration and the restricted nature of fossil fuels, new projects for power improvement according to electrochemical strength conversion structures are bobbing up world wide. advent to Electrochemical technology and Engineering describes the elemental operational ideas for a few starting to be electrochemical engineering-related applied sciences, together with gas cells, electrolyzers, and move batteries.
The call for for coal use (for electrical energy iteration) and coal items, quite liquid fuels and chemical feedstocks, is expanding in the course of the global. conventional markets similar to North the USA and Europe are experiencing a gradual bring up trendy while rising Asian markets, akin to India and China, are witnessing a fast surge favourite for fresh liquid fuels.
This e-book presents readers with the most up-tp-date, exact, and sensible fluid mechanics comparable purposes that the working towards BS point engineer wishes at the present time within the chemical and similar industries, as well as a primary knowing of those purposes established upon sound primary uncomplicated medical ideas.
- Electrode Processes and Electrochemical Engineering
- Introduction to heterogeneous catalysis
- HIV-1 Integrase
- Structure, Function and Modulation of Neuronal Voltage-Gated Ion Channels
Extra resources for ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development
16] Lin JH, Lu AYH. Inhibition and induction of cytochrome P450 and the clinical implications. Clin Pharmacokinet 1998; 5:361–390.  Prueksaritanont T, Ma B, Tang C, Meng Y, Assang C, Lu P, et al. Metabolic interactions between mibefradil and HMG‐CoA reductase inhibitors: an in vitro investigation with human liver preparations. Br J Clin Pharmacol 1999;47:291–298.  Ingelman‐Sundberg M. Implications of polymorphic cytochrome P450‐dependent drug metabolism for drug development. Drug Metab Dispos 2001;29:570–573.
Role of pharmacokinetics and metabolism in drug discovery and development. Pharmacol Rev 1997;49:403–449.  Lin JH. Species similarities and differences in pharmacokinetics. Drug Metab Dispos 1995;23:1008–1021.  Tang C, Prueksaritanont T. Use of in vivo animal models to assess pharmacokinetic drug‐drug Interactions. Pharm Res 2010;27:1772–1787.  Wienkers LC, Heath TG. Predicting in vivo drug interactions from in vitro drug discovery data. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2004;4:825–833. References  Guengerich FP.
Mass Spectrom Rev 2003;22:195–214.  Korfmacher WA. Principles and applications of LC‐MS in new drug discovery. Drug Discov Today 2005;10:1357–1367.  Castro‐Perez J, Plumb R, Granger JH, Beattie L, Joncour K, Wright A. Increasing throughput and information content for in vitro drug metabolism experiments using ultra‐ performance liquid chromatography coupled to a quadrupole time‐of‐flight mass spectrometer. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 2005;19:843–848.  Korfmacher WA. Use of mass spectrometry for drug metabolism studies.
ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development by Honghui Zhou, Frank-Peter Theil